General Information on the E10S:
The Zenos E10S is built using some innovative ideas, based on a combination of crowd/user input and the experiences of Ansar Ali who was instrumental in guiding Lotus and then Caterham (and now with McLaren Cars).
The car is built around an extruded aluminum spine which offers greater torsional rigidity than a Lotus Elise/Exige.
The front suspension is inset inboard for protection.
The body panels are designed to low cost and easily replaced. No need to replace an entire clam or expensive body work. Just replace the damaged bits. The tub is made out of an smart use of “recycled carbon fiber” sandwiched around a plastic composite element. This technology is also finding its way into other places, such the BMW electric car. This gives extreme cockpit protection, rigidity, and stiffness… at a lower cost. Not many carbon fiber tub cars can be found under $100K!
• 2015 Zenos E10S.
• 2.0l Ecoboost turbocharged Ford Engine. 250hp
• 6 speed manual gearbox
- Upgraded Oz Wheels
- Upgraded Avon tyres
• Carbon Fiber composite tub.
• Extruded aluminum spine.
• Inboard from suspension. Bilstein dampers.
• Double wishbone front and rear
• Main center LCD and driver specific LCD
• 12v Power Socket
• Lightweight gel battery
• Optional lightweight upgraded composite seats with custom alcantara inserts (not factory)
• Optional heated driver and passenger seat option
• Upgraded 4 point track safety harnesses, passenger and driver.
• Optional removable steering wheel.
• Optional battery cut off switch
• Upgraded ventilated rotors and upgraded brakes
• Upgraded master cylinder
• Optional full windscreen (with anti-fog heater) and wipers (can be replaced with wind deflector option)
• Get Home optional hood
• Optional premium paint (orange)
• Optional oil cooler (temps were perfectly stable at mid temp during desert track day testing)
Car shows a little wear from being used. Some scuffs on top of entry door sills. A few minor rock chips in windscreen. One small rash on one wheel. Will follow up with pics of details.
This car is street legal in most states (buyer to verify their state’s requirements) and registered for street now.
Offered at $55,000.